This exciting qualification is for those wishing to attain an extremely sought after higher professional qualification, and will transform you into a teacher that stands out head and shoulders above your peers.
As an existing teacher you may also wish to take this course as an immersion to rapidly deepen and develop your understanding of the subject of yoga. As well as providing essential training and skills for advanced teachers, this qualification is also the benchmark for those wishing to train Yoga teachers as a vocation.
For more information on our courses, please call Louise on 07970 646779 or email
The 500 Hour advanced Yoga Teacher Training Diploma takes place over a minimum of six months and provides an additional 300 study hours to add to an existing 200 hour qualification making the total 500 hours.
The course comprises
- 8 Mandatory professional level workshop days over a 8 day intensive
- 14 Elective days from our short course and training intensives programme here
- Apprenticeship and Mentoring with an advanced teacher
- Mentor study groups and project based coursework
The mandatory 8 days take place 19th-27th Feb 2014 (no training Mon 24th). You may start your elective days as soon as your application has been approved. Please select your elective days here.
The qualification is given upon completion of the electives and mentor requirements. The time that this takes will depend on the individual candidate. It is possible to complete within a six month timeframe, but some candidates may take longer. All modules must be completed within two years from the start date.
Successful applicants will have an existing 200 hour US Yoga Alliance qualification that maps to the Camyoga 200 Hour Diploma. It may be necessary for applicants to take an additional module prior to the course to ensure they have all the pre-requisite skills in the very high Camyoga 200 standard. You should have a dedicated home practice, and a developed teaching practice. Above all you will be motivated to share the teachings of Yoga at the highest professional level.
All mandatory days are held in our dedicated studio in South Cambridge. Please see here for location details.
At the end of the course, successful graduates will receive:-
- The Camyoga Advanced 500 Hour Diploma in Teaching Yoga
- Eligibility for entry to the International Yoga Alliance RYT 500
- Eligibility for entry to the UK REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- £2500 if paid in full in advance
- In instalments as a £1400 deposit payable on acceptance, plus 7 monthly payments of £200 from March 2013-Sept 2013 making a total of £2800. In this instance you are obliged to enter a contractual agreement for all 7 payments.
Camyoga 200 Hour Diploma graduates are eligible for a £100 discount on these prices.
Course fees are non-refundable and include all course materials, but exclude accommodation, books from the reading list and First Aid Certification.
Teacher training students are eligible for concession rates at Camyoga during their training, but are under no obligation to attend Camyoga classes.
To receive final certification you are required to complete a First Aid course. Camyoga runs these courses approximately twice a year at a cost of £75. You may also take the course with an external provider (the Emergency First Aid at Work Course)
How to Apply
Please apply online here .
For questions about the course please contact Louise on 07970 646779, or please use the form below. You may also email